Monday, July 07, 2008

Summer 2008 Thus far

I don't post pictures very often, so here are some pictures of our family this summer.


Daddy is 30






Corban's Beach Body













Rachael and Anna at the Mother Daughter Banquet.

Corban and Anna really are best friends.
One of the many blessings of living in Panama City is beach family photo ops.
This is our beach family.
2 going on 21.
Feeding the ducks/geese.
We just returned from a week at my parents. All three of my sisters, Kathryn's boyfriend, Josh, Karen's husband Houston and their girls Matalee, Emery, and Haven, and my grandmother Hazel and her husband Gerald were there. We spent a day at Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO. Thanks Dad for taking us all there! Also with us is our good friend Alicia (Bright) Moore (front left). What a wonderful week this was.
Anna is never afraid to do her own thing. We stopped at a gas station on our way to Branson. Here, anna is enjoying a peice of candy.
This is my girl.They had some fun toys at Silver Dollar City. On the left is my neice Emery.
The cousins had so much fun playing together. For being so clumbsy, Anna loves a good climbing challenge.
Corban loves roller coasters. So I'm excited to share the big ones with him next summer.
He was pretty understanding this year.
The best is yet to come.
At Silver Dollar City, the Tea Cups were a favorite.
I think Tea Cup #9 is the fastest!
We went to a Baseball game on July 4. (Northwest Arkansas Naturals)
Corban's first love. July 4.

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer. God truly blessed our week off with our family.

God Bless,

Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home